Monday, December 3, 2012

Making progress

 I just finished my first Christmas tree skirt in time for Christmas!  Yeah!  This is for my daughter.  I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.  I did make a mistake cutting some of the triangles, but I am hoping when it is under the tree no one will notice.  I don't know if I will say anything or not.  I tend to have a big mouth and point out all the mistakes.  Maybe this time I will be able to keep my mouth shut!  Now I have to figure out a closing for it.  I am thinking of some fabric ties.  Do all skirts have to have some closing mechanism?


And here is step two of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt.  If you are interested in making it, the first two steps weren't too bad and there weren't thousands of pieces, so there is still time to join in.  Click on the Easy Street button on the side of the blog if you are interested.  They are so much fun and always turn out beautiful.

2 comments:

The Thimblemouse of Country Crossroads said...

Great Geese and Love your Tree Skirt - I see nothing wrong!

Jeanne said...

Hi, I found your blog and I have a question for you. How do you put a button on your site? I've been trying for days to put a 1Quilt4You Button on my site and what I do is, I copy the letters in the box below the button and then go to my blog and paste them there and...all that shows up are all the letters from the box. I see how you have Easy Street's button on your site, so you know how to do it. Would you be so kind and explain it to me? Please oh please? I'm having a giveaway at my site (not many followers, good chance you'd win) at www.mylifeasaquilter.blogspot.com. Pleaae and thank you, Jeanne jcrow54@gmail.com Any help would be appreciated, really and truly!