Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lunch totes

I used  Ayumi's (from Pink Penguin ) Lunch Tote tutorial to make a lunch bag for my granddaughter's birthday. She is going to be 10---going on 30.  I first made the cute one with bugs, but then thinking of her age, thought she would prefer one a little bit older looking, but still looking like it is for a kid.  I found this cute peace sign material and think maybe she will like it better.  I think they are both adorable.

I tweaked the tutorial a little bit.  I added a pocket to the front of the bag.  I also used Insul-Brite and fusible fleece.  The tutorial is very well written.  I had to tweak the sizes of the lining because of the extra insulation I added. 

1 comment:

ayumills said...

She is going to love your lunch bags! I'm almost 30 but I'd be happy to carry any of these two!